To All Haldimand Curling Club Members

The Board met on Tuesday night and voted to cancel the Fall Draw for 2020. We will be meeting on a regular basis to evaluate the opportunity to curl starting in January. The decision was made based on the Club Survey and discussion around the safety of the members. There are still a lot of unknowns around Covid 19 and we felt it was best we hold off and hope for some insight for a safe start in January.

For those of you that have handed registration and cheques for the Fall Draw those will be destroyed (unless you want them returned) by Glenn and Kate in the next couple weeks. For those of you who paid cash, we will be reimbursing that cash to you shortly, as well.

We will be approaching the County for their input for suggestions as to how to proceed in January. We hope with their resources we can be safe, financially viable and successful with our future plans.

Please stay safe, follow the self distancing guidelines and wash your hands regularly. We want to be together in January!

Kevin Proctor

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s